How This Works
HERE’S WHERE WE START
- What piece or pieces do you need designed?
- What is the goal of this project?
- What is your total budget for this project?
- Is there existing artwork to match or incorporate into this piece?
- Are there existing concepts or ideas that you have for this design?
- If it’s a print job, do you have an existing relationship with a printer that you want to use?
- What is your timeline for this project?
THE DESIGN PROCESS
Once we’ve got an agreed upon estimate, we’ll exchange a couple emails or phone calls getting all the final details in order to be sure we’re on the same page with the direction we’re heading. You’ll then receive a set number of proofs from me as we hone in on the right solution for you.
Once the design is finalized and approved, I’ll provide you with all the completed files in whatever formats you need. I’ll likely get you these files via Dropbox or if you prefer, I can mail you a disc. I’ll get you an invoice and we’ll be set! (Note: Some jobs require a down-payment. We’ll talk about that in the estimate if applicable.)
Let me know if you’ve got any questions at all. I’m looking forward to working with you!